Military Resume Examples > ISD Resume Template
1234 any street, Springfield, VA 22151 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | [email protected]
Certified training and education professional with experience in the military and private sector, and designing and delivering mission-critical instruction to the Department of Defense (DOD), Intelligence Community (IC), and business entities. Demonstrated experience in administering day-to-day program operations and developing innovative ways to increase systems efficiency. Highly focused and results oriented in supporting complex and deadline driven operations. Knowledge of the instructional design process, building a foundation of best practices for analysis design, development, implementation and evaluation of instruction.
|Core skills include:|
|Curriculum Design/Development||Project management|
|Writing and editing||Program evaluation|
|Training||Research and analysis|
|Organisational skills||Problem solving|
AUTHORIZATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI AUTHORIZATION PR date: November 2023
Educational system designer
- Provide support for the design and development of student assessment and assessment programs for core and specialist training programs that support three degree programs.
- Provide technical support to SMEs and instructors for the implementation of updated program concepts and plans.
- Review, update, refine, and apply newly established skill requirements to create an effective sequence of courses and activities that incorporate proven technical training methods through web-based learning designs.
- Design and develop concepts, scope and assessment tools, analyze results and report trends to client.
- Provide recommended changes to client to validate content and ensure students are achieving expected results.
- Consult with instructors and SMBs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new activities and exercises for learners, including technical training methods in approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials, including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids,
- Review the overall curriculum and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
ARMY DEPARTMENT, Army Medical Command, 2010-2017
Instructional Systems Specialist
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate the professional specialty area of military and/or civilian medical health.
- Determined principles and practices to be applied at all phases of engagements to include the degree of intensity and depth of research in management advice.
- Incorporated principles of the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation process for education and training development projects, from initial planning to completion.
- Analyze existing lessons, target audience characteristics, media characteristics and training level requirements, in order to recommend the appropriate instructional development strategy.
United States Navy, Quantico, Virginia, 2006 – 2010
Instructional systems designer
- Analyzed, designed, developed, reviewed and evaluated courses and course materials for a variety of law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- Conducted research to evaluate, validate, and determine the effectiveness of various Navy training systems.
- Development and evaluation of guidelines for the analysis, design and development of the Navy training program.
- Acted as a liaison with a variety of training and education program representatives to determine internal milestones and program goals to continue program development.
- Provision of written assessments for use in making recommendations for course curricula and training materials.
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, Bachelor of Science in Communication, 2005
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, Master of Science in Applied Intelligence, 2013
MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and multimedia design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver)